Monday, 3. Nov 2014 | Tuesday, 4. Nov 2014 | Wednesday, 5. Nov 2014 | Thursday, 6. Nov 2014
6.30 - 7.00
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Comwell
An early morning run at a relaxed pace
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Minister for Defence Nicolai Wammen
Keynote: Creating good content on an imperfect web
Aligning your internal forces to make things happen
Speaker: Thomas Maeder (CH), Swisscom
Content convergence in the age of social media
Founders that invent the future
Content strategy beyond text
Learning by doing – on all platforms, one step at a time
Speaker: Jesper Bylund (SE), City of Malmö
The digital project manager in 2014 and beyond
Speaker: Jukka Helin (FI), Helsingin Energia
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Speakers: Bebo White (US), SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Beth Gleba (US), J. Boye | Brian Bentzen (DK), J. Boye | Gerd Hultberg (DK), J. Boye | Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen (DK), J. Boye | Lotte Lund Larsen (DK), Phoenix Design Aid | Martin White (UK), Intranet Focus | Paul-Jervis Heath (UK), Modern Human | Perttu Tolvanen (FI), North Patrol
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
Google Glasses and next generation devices
Intranet & Digital Workplace – It’s all about Engagement
Successfully engaging your internal and external audiences
Speaker: Anja Flebbe (DK), City of Horsens
There’s something about governance – Slides not available
Speaker: Gerd Hultberg (DK), J. Boye
17.15 - 18.15
Help crown the “2014 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: Turbinehallen, Kalkværksvej 12, 8000 Aarhus