What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Come join 2 x 25 minutes of informal roundtable discussions to get answers on your specific questions or help others by sharing your expert knowledge.
Each table has no more than 10 attendees and is assigned a specific topic and moderator. First come first served: you don’t get to see who’s at the table until you get there.
After the initial 25 minutes are up, you get to pick another table for the next 25 minutes of discussion.
- Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies – Bebo White
- Cards UX: How far can it go? – Rasmus Skjoldan
- Collaboration with SharePoint – Brian Schildt
- Content marketing in higher education – Rune Gamborg Ørum
- Customer experience management: Is it the future online? – Ben Rudman
- Developing the digital dimension for social change – Lotte Lund Larsen
- Digital maturity in the organisation – Brian Bentzen
- Help, my digital agency doesn’t understand me – Gerd Hultberg
- How to implement a human-centred design process – Paul Jervis-Heath
- Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web – Rob Gethen Smith
- Searching for answers – enterprise search in 2014 and beyond Martin White
- Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace – Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen
- Should we stop talking about digital strategy? – Gitte Karring
- Social collaboration – Martin Risgaard
- Technology choices for building a customer/partner community – Perttu Tolvanen
- Towards the transparent and extended organisation – Beth Gleba
- We want content strategy, but where do we start? – Simona Ghita