SharePoint – for better or for worse
SharePoint is on the lips of many organizations when talking about digital collaboration – for better or for worse. To many organizations SharePoint has evolved to be a platform for collaboration in teams and knowledge sharing across business units. Creating business value and supporting daily work SharePoint has become a business critical IT platform contributing to the strategic business goals.
But a number of business are still struggling with lack of governance, missing executive attention, lack of user adoption and troubles reaching the return on investment, if it was ever challenged – and now, facing cluttered content and troublesome custom development on legacy solutions it might be a hard time arguing the need to upgrade the platform.
The J. Boye conference in Aarhus, Denmark, from 4 to 6 November, will feature a conference track dedicated to making SharePoint work. On the track experts and practitioners with hands-on SharePoint experience will share their knowledge and present case studies
Get the real story from experienced peers and industry experts
Among those with extensive SharePoint experience you can meet at the conference are:
- David Campillo (CH) from Nestlé Nespresso will share how to run a “Business Model” driven SharePoint based intranet with one common goal: being ahead of the competition.
- Ine Sørby from Norwegian oil services company Aker Solutions. She will share her experience with SharePoint 2013 and considerations for future upgrades.
- Records Management expert James Lappin (UK) knows SharePoint inside-out and will talk openly about how to make SharePoint work for Records Management purposes.
- Søren Ahlers-Jensen is with Region of Southern Denmark will share governance experiences in a large public setup.
- And don’t miss the many other SharePoint industry experts that will be attending the conference, including Angela Ashenden from MWD Advisors who can share the analyst perspective and James Cannings from MMT Digital, who knows the implementation story from the agency perspective.
Succeed with your SharePoint platform and avoid the pitfalls
Do you have a platform that runs smoothly or are you facing a challenge to make SharePoint work in your organization? Do you need inspiration making your SharePoint even better or just work at all? Then join me and SharePoint professionals from around the world in Aarhus and leverage the networked knowledge available.
Leave a Comment
Read our commentary policy.