November 4th – 6th 2014
DKK 1295,00 pr. night, breakfast included.
There are still rooms available at Comwell! Please contact Louise Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 8672 8000.
Let her know that you are a J. Boye Conference participant.
Find your way and parkering
Please find directions and parkering information near the conference venue here.
Where to stay?
These other hotels are all within walking distance from the conference venue:
- Hotel Scandic Aarhus City – Standard rooms still available – DKK 1290,00 pr. night
- Aarhus City Apartments
- CAB INN Aarhus
- Comfort Hotel Atlantic
- Hotel Faber
- Hotel Guldsmeden
- Hotel Oasia
- Hotel Ritz Aarhus City
- Hotel Villa Provence
- Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus
Please contact the hotels directly to make bookings. Let us know if any are fully booked and then we’ll update this page. You can also find good lodging options by looking up Aarhus on Airbnb.
How do I get to Aarhus?
Aarhus is easy to get to (see large map of Denmark). The nearest airports are
- Aalborg Airport: Direct connections to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, London, Oslo, Stavanger, Stockholm and Torshavn and an easy train ride away from Aarhus
- Aarhus Airport: Aarhus is mostly domestic flights, but also has direct flights to Helsinki, London, Oslo and Stockholm
- Billund Airport: Billund has the most direct international connections, including Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Munich and Paris.
From Aarhus and Billund airports there are direct shuttles to Aarhus city centre.
You can also take the train to Aarhus. It is less than 3 hours from Copenhagen and about 4 hours in the direct train from Hamburg, Germany.
Organiser: J. Boye
The J. Boye Conferences are organised by J. Boye, an independent networking and knowledge sharing firm, renowned for running groups for online professionals with 500+ member organisations. All activities happen in a vendor-neutral, professional and stimulating environment.