Allister Frost (UK)
Founder and Managing Consultant, Wild Orange Media
- Expert in employing emerging digital technologies to achieve business goals
- UK Digital Marketing Personality of the Year in 2013
- Former Head of Digital Marketing Strategy for Microsoft
Allister Frost, founder of Wild Orange Media, helps people like you do better business through new media marketing channels.
Voted UK Digital Marketing Personality of the Year for his high energy public speaking and visually impactful presentations, he is a specialist in emerging and future online marketing techniques.
While Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at Microsoft he gave fresh impetus to brands including Xbox, Outlook and Office by making them more accessible to customers through real-time communication channels.
A Chartered Marketer and award-winning marketer, he regularly presents at conferences around the world on a range of topics including the future of marketing, the secret psychology of inbound marketing, behavioural economics and social business re-organisation.
During a marketing career spanning more than two decades he has also managed popular brands including Andrex, Huggies and Kleenex and delivered global campaigns for Windows and “I’M A PC”.
As a respected industry thought-leader, Allister now comments on the changing communications landscape and explains how organisations must ready themselves for the post-broadcast pay-to-play era by seeking out fresh business opportunities in our digitally-connected world.
More resources related to Allister Frost
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference news: Explore the future attitudes of marketing
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference video: The shifting role of marketing in a connected world