Eileen Brown (UK)
Social business consultant and advisor, Amastra
- Been using social media and customer engagement programs since way before YouTube published its “Day at the Zoo” video
- Eloquent personality living at the sharp end of collaboration technologies and infrastructure with screwdriver in hand for many years
- Engaging and dynamic speaker, Sky News expert and social trends watcher
When she is not baking artisan bread and making jam and chutney in awesome quantities, Eileen Brown is browsing the social web.
A social media advisor and author, she has worked with collaborative technologies at companies such as Microsoft and HP for over 20 years. She enjoys improving customer satisfaction and changing brand perception for enterprise customers.
She writes the Social Business column for ZDNetand is the author of Working The Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Businesspublished by the British Computer Society. She writes about social trends on her blog and is halfway through writing her next book for the BCS about winning customers by using social strategies.
Following her career of world-wide travel in the Merchant Navy she enjoys scuba diving in balmy locations where the water is warm.
More resources related to Eileen Brown
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference news: Social sharing–bring it on… & The expert’s guide to building a community
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference slides: Why the biggest threat to content marketing is content marketing
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 conference slides: Adding online listening and social analytics to social media marketing (PDF)
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 conference slides: Crisis, What Crisis: Implications for Digital Managers in the social world (PDF)