Lotte Lund Larsen (DK)
Digital project manager, Phoenix Design Aid
- Understand digital user experience, do concepts, make strategies and manage projects from beginning to the end.
- Work by the principle of reducing the complexity in digital concepts and projects
- Strongly believe that technology is an extension of ourselves
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Time: 14.00-15.00 Wednesday, 5. Nov 2014
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
I love digital media and culture. Often I spend my time figuring out what the Internet technology makes for and with us. Especially sociality online interests me and it gives me chills when people organize themselves, achieve something or become wiser in the use of digital media.
If any person with access to the internet can empower themselves with high end skills in social change, we can truly reduce global inequality.
I work for Phoenix Design Aid doing digital projects for UN departments and intergovernmental organizations around the world.
Before that job I was based in Tanzania doing online learning projects for ActionAid Denmark. Working in a global scale with diverse target groups and in the arena of social change is a good feeling – and food for thought on everyday rainy bicycle rides in Copenhagen.
More resources related to Lotte Lund Larsen
- J. Boye Aarhus 14 conference news: The social winds of change