Perttu Tolvanen (FI)
Web & CMS Expert, Partner, North Patrol
- Vendor-neutral consultant helping clients in CMS selections, web project setups and digital agency evaluations.
- Has a past as concept designer and requirements consultant for large integrators
- Member of the European CMS Expert Group
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
Time: 14.00-15.00 Wednesday, 5. Nov 2014
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
Perttu Tolvanen is a web concept design and content management system expert. Perttu consults with clients on project planning and defining requirements, and supports customers in selecting content management systems and implementation partners. His areas of specialisation include facilitating concept design workshops and selecting content management systems.
Perttu has ten years of experience with web and intranet projects, including serving as a project manager and consultant. Earlier in his career Perttu has worked in procurement and as a project manager at a large media company, a content management system consultant at a large IT company and an independent, neutral consultant at his own firm. He is also an active blogger.
About North Patrol
North Patrol is an independent consulting company without ties to system vendors. We help our clients to choose the best vendors and the implementation plan for their web projects. Our services save our clients from headaches in the long run. Our clients are large Scandinavian private companies. Our team is based in Helsinki, Finland.
More resources related to Perttu Tolvanen
- J. Boye Aarhus 13 conference news: SharePoint strengths, weaknesses and alternatives
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 conference slides: Web CMS vs. Custom Applications: Choosing between building on top of Web CMS or building tailored software using frameworks
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 conference news: Separating the Web CMS from custom applications is the next big concept design challenge
- J. Boye Aarhus 12 conference slides: Why CMS is all about the backend
- Presentation to a J. Boye group in 2012: Social media features in CMS platforms