Relly Annett-Baker (UK)
Content strategist, Supernice Studio
- Has edited and written content professionally for the web since 2001
- Currently working on a book titled: A practical guide to creating web content
- Lives on the South Coast of England and was a popular keynote speaker at J. Boye Philadelphia 13
Relly Annett-Baker lives on the South Coast of England with her husband, Paul Annett, and their two small sons.
As a result, she thrives on the seaside air and can be guaranteed to stand on Lego at least once a day.
Her principle employment is as live-in domestic staff for two cats but, when not being purred into submission, she is a content strategist and writer, currently creating content For Great Justice as Lead Content Designer at the Ministry of Justice, runs dedicated workshops in-house with companies big and small, and continues to procrastinate over the draft of her Five Simple Steps book ‘Content Creation for the Web’. She’ll get right back to it just after she’s had another cup of tea and checked her Twitter stream.
More resources related to Relly Annett-Baker
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 conference presentation: From Level 1 Intern Of Trembling to Content Strategy Epic Hero (and beyond)
- J. Boye Philadelphia 13 conference keynote: Future Perfect Tense: creating good content on an imperfect web
- Relly Annett-Baker on practical content strategy (video)
- Relly Annett-Baker on being a female web conference speaker (video)