Content Strategy conference track
Content marketing, cross channel, mobile, social, customer journeys, SEO. There are many words to fit into the circle of content, but what does content strategy look like in a cross channel, multi device internet of things world? If you are curious to hear and discuss how to tackle content both the everyday "How I make sure that my content converts" and the more festive "This is what we are striving for in two years" this track is for you. It is the track for you who love to think that content is still about creating something that people care about and would like to consume. And for you who would like to get beyond correcting spelling mistakes and broken links and move .
6.30 - 7.00
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Comwell
An early morning run at a relaxed pace
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Minister for Defence Nicolai Wammen
Keynote: Creating good content on an imperfect web
Content convergence in the age of social media
So happy together
- "So Happy Together: Project Managers and Content Strategists" by Jake DiMare (US), Agency Oasis | Download slides
Content strategy beyond text
What you'll take away
- Ideas and input for content that works on all devices
- How to create content that suits all your target groups - including those who need it to be accessible
Who should attend
Anyone in charge of content creation in their organisation. Digital managers as well as consultants.
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
Rethinking content strategy
What you'll learn from the session:
Who should attend:
- "Improving content quality on GOV.UK" by Simon Kaplan (UK), Government Digital Service | Download slides
There’s something about governance – Slides not available
What you'll take away:
- Ideas and plans for overcoming organizational obstacles
- Advice for when you are implementing a governance model
- Thoughts on new ways of governing digital
Who is this session for:
Digital managers and consultants who are working in complex organizations with a need for a strong digial governance structure.
17.15 - 18.15
Help crown the “2014 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: Turbinehallen, Kalkværksvej 12, 8000 Aarhus