Digital Leadership conference track
What tools and methods do you need to employ to not just manage but also actually lead the digital transformation of your organization? What competencies do you need and whom should you employ? Is it all about objectives, measures and analytics or are there other factors at play? Discuss how digital disrupts and transforms business with other leaders and be a part of finding the answers.
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Director of ARoS Erlend Høyersten
Keynote: Big Data is Here! – Embrace It!
To download slides, look inside the event
How you really deliver bottom line improvements
How business leaders can catch up with digital leaders
What You’ll Take Away:
- The changes to the Digitial Workplace and how email, intranet, social will evolve.
- The impact of the switch from desktop to cloud
- The importance of engaging and fun content in a noisy enterprise communication world
- How the old internal and external communication world could merge
Who Should Attend:
Internal communications professionals, community managers, content producers and anyone interested in the digital workplace and enterprise communication.
- "Working with senior management towards the future of communication" by Jonathan Phillips (UK), Coca-Cola Enterprises | Download slides
Injecting digital into the DNA of the organisation
- "Injecting digital into the DNA of an organisation" by Tracy Green (UK), UK Parliament | Download slides
Expert panel discussion
A business critical platform
Long live the Chief Digital Officer
It is all about management and while creating a chief digital officer can help enable change, to truly embed a digital mindset in the entire organisation, what do you really need?
- "The digital workplace as an enabler for executing a global merger" by Katrine Sundbye (NO), DNV GL | Download slides
Join expert panellists in an engaging, fast-paced debate on key issues for 2014 and beyond.
Farewell Dinner – SOLD OUT
Location: Memphis Roadhouse, Christiansgade 32, 8000 Aarhus C