Digital Leadership conference track
Digital needs leadership not just management. Digital managers who have succeeded recognize that digital is just as much about developing new business models, organising and leading change as it is about knowing your technologies. At the digital leadership track you’ll meet digital managers who have transformed their organisations, created governance models that prove value to the business and who are finding ways to tackle the changes made necessary by mobile and social.
Note: The digital leadership conference track continues on Thursday, November 6, but you are welcome just to attend on Wednesday, November 5.
6.30 - 7.00
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Comwell
An early morning run at a relaxed pace
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Minister for Defence Nicolai Wammen
Keynote: Creating good content on an imperfect web
Reinvent to grow
- "The Future of Marketing in an Age of Uncertainty" by Allister Frost (UK), Wild Orange Media | Download slides
Relevant Content and its Dynamic Context
Lead don’t manage
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
Preparing for tomorrow
New business models
17.15 - 18.15
Help crown the “2014 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: Turbinehallen, Kalkværksvej 12, 8000 Aarhus