Intranet and digital workplace conference track
Do you want to know how others are transforming their intranet from information spaces to digital workplaces? At the intranet and digital workplace track you'll have the chance to peek into your fellow intranet managers backyard. Hear how others are getting the intranet on the radar of management not because it is not performing, but because it is. Listen to stories of how things went wrong - and how lessons learnt eventually fixed it. In short listen, share and learn from other peoples practical experiences - and get new ideas to take home to your own company.
Note: The intranet and digital workplace conference track continues on Thursday, November 6, but you are welcome just to attend on Wednesday, November 5.
6.30 - 7.00
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Comwell
An early morning run at a relaxed pace
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Minister for Defence Nicolai Wammen
Keynote: Creating good content on an imperfect web
Aligning your internal forces to make things happen
What You’ll Take Away:
- Input on how to plan for the the journey towards the digital workplace; how to organise and upskill your team in order to make it happen
- Learnings from a forward-thinking organisation that has worked through a number of iterations on this journey already
Who Should Attend:
- Intranet managers, internal communications professionals, community managers, digital workplace managers
Collaboration that works
What You’ll Take Away:
- Knowledge of what makes people embrace new ideas and projects
- New ideas for creating long term commitment and advocacy.
Who Should Attend
- Digital project managers who work with collaboration and community building internally and externally
- "Sowing the seeds of influence: Nurturing for long term advocacy" by Eileen Brown (UK), Amastra | Download slides
Learning by doing – on all platforms, one step at a time
What you’ll take away
-Examples of the benefits that an iterative approach can bring to your intranet.
-See that delivery to every device is not blue sky thinking.
Who should attend
Intranet managers, HTML5 developers, intranet managers with intranets built on open source - or who are considering open source.
- "Developing in iterations rather than big bang. Delivery to every device" by Jesper Bylund (SE), City of Malmö | Download slides
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
The user takes centre stage
What you will take away:
- Directions for how to apply design principles that are truly user centered
- Inspiration from other fields of design, which can help you improve the user experience with your digital products
Who should participate?
- UX professionals, intranet and digital workplace professionals, anyone involved in designing digital products and journeys
Intranet & Digital Workplace – It’s all about Engagement
- "From Intra-“Mess” to Intra-”Success”" by Peter Chloupek (BE), European Commission | Download slides
17.15 - 18.15
Help crown the “2014 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: Turbinehallen, Kalkværksvej 12, 8000 Aarhus