Marketing conference track
What does it take to build and maintain a strong brand presence across channels and devices? Online branding is not new and neither is the tool set that enables engagement, automation and tracking, but there is still much to be gained in the realm of utilizing it. At the marketing track we'll discuss the development and governance of customer experience management and how to market across channels. We will hear how others have created successful campaigns and solutions and discuss what it takes for the customer to truly engage with our brand.
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Director of ARoS Erlend Høyersten
Keynote: Big Data is Here! – Embrace It!
To download slides, look inside the event
How you really deliver bottom line improvements
Marketing – Customer Experience Management
- "Raising the Bar on Customer Experience" by Scott Liewehr (US), Digital Clarity Group | Download slides
Living in a cross, multi and omni-channel world
- "The value and impact of cross channel (ROPO)" by Ida Gotzsche (DK), Copenhagen Airports | Download slides
Expert panel discussion
Email marketing best practices for 2014 and beyond
What You’ll Take Away:
- Tips and tricks for good email marketing
- The business value of creating personalised content
- How you can learn from your customer and thus transform your company
Who Should Attend: Marketing directors and managers, internal communications professionals, content producers and anyone interested in the ROI of content and targeting.
- "Seduce a customer: Applying dating best practices on email marketing" by Lien De Leenheer (BE), Frankly Speaking | Download slides
Winning together with an agency – Slides not available
Join expert panellists in an engaging, fast-paced debate on key issues for 2014 and beyond.
Farewell Dinner – SOLD OUT
Location: Memphis Roadhouse, Christiansgade 32, 8000 Aarhus C