Towards The Open Web conference track
Celebrating the 10th J. Boye conference and the 25 years of web it seems appropriate to dedicate a track to the changes happening not just to the people and organisations using the web, but also to the changes of technology. What are the next generation devices? Will the Internet of things mean an end to the supremacy of the smartphone? Will privacy issues mean an end to the dream of big data? At this track you will meet those who can tell the story of the past and those who are predicting the future by inventing it.
6.30 - 7.00
Run With the Vikings
Location: We meet in front of the Comwell
An early morning run at a relaxed pace
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Minister for Defence Nicolai Wammen
Keynote: Creating good content on an imperfect web
Designing a better Web
Founders that invent the future
- "An open source and user friendly road ahead" by Niels Hartvig (DK), umbraco
- "Break through barriers and create unique experiences" by Lars Fløe Nielsen (DK), Sitecore
- "The Open Suite Approach: Ride the Shock Waves of a Changing Web" by Boris Kraft (CH), Magnolia | Download slides
Technology landscape of our digital platform
What’s on – Roundtable discussions
1. Bitcoin and other cybercurrencies
2. Cards UX: How far can it go?
3. Collaboration with SharePoint
4. Content marketing in higher education
5. Customer experience management: Is it the future online?
6. Developing the digital dimension for social change
7. Digital maturity
8. Help, my digital agency doesn't understand me
9. How to implement a human-centred design process
10. Preparing yourself and your organisation for the Open Web
11. Searching for answers - enterprise search in 2014 and beyond
12. Selling the notion of the Digital Workplace
13. Should we stop talking about digital strategy?
14. Social collaboration
15. Technology choices for building a customer/partner community
16. Towards the transparent and extended organisation
17. We want content strategy, but where do we start?
The dream team
- "Showing the value you bring to your company" by Philippe Parker (UK), Macmillan Publishers | Download slides
Google Glasses and next generation devices
- "Digital Content Strategy with an Eye On Wearable Tech Trends" by Neal Stimler (US), The Metropolitan Museum of Art | Download slides
17.15 - 18.15
Help crown the “2014 Web Idol” in a fast-paced, entertaining set of competitive demos.
Location: Turbinehallen, Kalkværksvej 12, 8000 Aarhus