User experience design conference track
User experience is moving beyond usability and designing for one device or channel and towards managing customer experience across channels. At the user experience design track you will have the opportunity to meet with fellow ux'ers and hear how they work with creating coherent user journeys. We'll discuss how to create methods for lean and simple UX. The track will be a mix of practical hands on - how did I do it sessions and explorations of new tips and tricks of the trade.
Breakfast & Registration
Location: Comwell Aarhus
Come pick up your conference badge and enjoy breakfast with fellow conference participants. Join your chosen main track's table in the breakfast area. We encourage attendees and speakers alike to join, get the discussion going first thing and set the scene for the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Conference opening & welcome with Director of ARoS Erlend Høyersten
Keynote: Big Data is Here! – Embrace It!
To download slides, look inside the event
How to create quality design work
- "The Design Method: Using Process to Hack Design" by Eric Karjaluoto (CA), smashLAB | Download slides
The A-Z of Accessibility – Who, What & Why
- "Why accessibility matters when you’re blind" by Daniel Gartmann | Helene Nørgaard Bech (DK), Siteimprove | Download slides
Methods for lean user experience
- "Making and taking informed decisions" by Mathies Brinkmann Jespersen (DK), Dansk Supermarked | Download slides
Expert panel discussion
A business critical platform
Step back and see the big picture
What you'll take away
- When is a journey map relevant?
- What can you expect to achieve with a journey map?
- Are journey maps as intimidating, expensive and impractically large scale as they might appear?
- What should you be concerned to avoid?
- How can a journey map create broader value for your company?
Who should attend:
Digital manager and consultants. Anyone who works with customer experience management and content strategy, planning and execution.
- "Journey mapping – building on user insight to deliver results" by Ina Rosen (DK), Operate | Download slides
Join expert panellists in an engaging, fast-paced debate on key issues for 2014 and beyond.
Farewell Dinner – SOLD OUT
Location: Memphis Roadhouse, Christiansgade 32, 8000 Aarhus C