Nimble positioning: strategy and governance for digital
Knowing what not to do and being able to at least think ‘no’ is an enviable position. With finite resources and many choices, making better decisions and acting on these requires a firm stance that can be easily shifted when it is right to do so. Being or becoming digital, at the frontier of transformation, amplifies the situation and digital professionals often find themselves facing this alone. How do we ensure our contribution to the organisation helps it to find the right position? How do we stay in step with, or help find the right steps for, our colleagues and co-workers?
This workshop will blend ideas and examples with hands-on exercises and discussion to push aside unhelpful terminology and get to the core of good strategy and governance.
What you’ll take away
- An understanding of strategy and governance
- Practical insights to share with colleagues
- Models to apply after the conference
- A potential network to consult on your return
Who should attend
- Digital managers, planners, and anyone seeking to manage up or across to have an influence on strategic thinking.